When it comes to phoning customers, it’s all about savings, strategy and advantage. Finding those solutions is what OCG does best. By combining today’s technology with proven equations for cost-effective business, our specialists will compare the cost and benefits of in-house dialer systems with outsourced call center solutions. We’ll develop a strategy that saves you money, while effectively managing your calling campaigns. And we’ll do it all within the scope of your business goals and administrative budget!
Call Center Benefits:
• Provides a high level of ROI, as callers are paid based on actual performance
• Lowers the cost of your onsite telephone staff and employee training
• Calls and customer data are automatically screened and recorded
• Automatically generates leads, based on calls and followup responses
• Superior technology
• Speech recognition software and natural language processing
• Telecom switches, support automation and computer telephony integration
Inbound Call Centers
These centralized offices are strategically designed to receive and transmit large volumes of incoming calls and provide 24/7 live call answering services. Calls are typically routed through a multi-tier phone-support system, maximizing efficiency and customer service.
Outbound Call Centers
Outbound call centers provide telemarketing, product information and debt collection services. Authorized agents place calls to consumers, intending to sell your service or retrieve information.
Multi-Media Customer Contact Center
Supports interaction with customers over a variety of media, including telephone, e-mail and internet chat. Live agents respond to inquires or route them to appropriate departments. Customer contact centers are generally part of your company’s customer relationship management (CRM) operations.
Blended Call Center
Combining inbound and outbound calls, a blended call center maximizes each agent’s time, cross-training callers and responders to field overflow calls from various departments.